The Northwest Horse Source





Join Reader Story Fridays! Click Here to View Story Submission Form


Friday, February 20, 2009

Spring Fever

by Karyn "K.C." Cowdrey

The sun has been out the past several days while I have been in the office, working.  Although I enjoy my job very much and appreciate the fact that the work I do enables me to pursue my favorite equestrian activities, I have to admit to a bad case of spring fever kicking in. I keep wishing I was outside riding instead of inside being a computer jockey.  Fortunately, it sounds like Saturday will be a nice day to go for a sunny trail ride.

Today our publisher, Karen Pickering, is out of the office working hard but she’s fortunate enough to be able to combine a meeting with a ride on a beautiful day.  Do you ever have an opportunity to combine work with pleasure?  Have you been able to have a meeting on horseback or at a horse event?

Drop us a note and let us know what kinds of opportunities you’ve had to work and spend time with your horses all at once.  

In the meantime, get out in the sunshine and, as always, ride!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Submit your photos and stories to us for The Cyber Saddle! We post a new photo every Monday and a new story every Friday. Share your funniest, scariest, most touching and exciting moments with the Northwest equine community. Submit stories (.doc, .rtf, or text in the body of an email) and photos (.jpg) to editor@nwhorsesource.com or use our Reader Story Submission Form. All rights remain with the writer/photographer.

 
Copyright © • Northwest Horse Source
Address: PO Box 717, Blaine, WA 98231
Phone: 360-332-5579 • Fax: 360-332-1826 • Email: info@nwhorsesource.com
Disclaimer/Terms of Use